Friday, September 23, 2011

project joy.

remember that butterfly of hope post i wrote a couple of days ago?  well, i'm not sure what happened to that girl 'cause tonight i felt about as hopeful and as chipper as a shoe horn. and, after a few hours of putting up with my own crankiness, i'd had enough.  so i thought to myself: "what's going to cheer me up?".  my first answer, of course, was: "nothing... i hate everything".  but then i thought: "nope, not an acceptable answer... what's one thing that makes me happy?", and to that i replied: "stuff made out of cardboard".

presenting: project "joy".




 

 

 

 







6 comments:

  1. Your blog definitely pulls me out of my cranky-funk wallow. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these people who think outside the box. I'm going to go and get me some cardboard! I hope I don't just stare at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. one word: charming. no! two words: you're charming! ♥

    ReplyDelete