christian et sa fille milie.
my friend christian is one half of communication and graphic design studio shed e.c..he possesses all of the qualities i love most in people. he's interesting, engaged, bright, creative and kind.
he's the partner of an amazing lady, a dad to two adorable kids, and he also happens to have impeccable taste in music.
these are the 10 songs he's listened to most this past year:
artist / album / song
1 Blue Hawaii / Untogether / Try To Be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfsw3_karH8
2 Soko / First Love Never Die / I Thought I Was An Alien
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ubtArQ1Ki8
3 Sibylle Baier / Tonight / Colour Green
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY_F0mPq7ec
4 Bon Iver / Holocene / Bon Iver
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWcyIpul8OE
5 Folly & The Hunter / Tragic Care / Tragic Care
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23SU6IlS0uA
6 Damien Jurado / Museum Of Flight / Maraqopa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWCrP8rdoFw
7 Molly Rankin / Way Home / She
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-lVT3rGk4k
8 Foxygen / San Francisco / We Are The 21st Century Ambassadors Of Peace & Magic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtdWGGpvY1s
9 Bahamas / Lost In The Night / Barchords
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPJNt1eTVNY
10 Olafur Arnalds / Tomorrow's Song / Living Room Songs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9t3mbv2Hd8

I'm so enjoying these new playlists!
ReplyDeleteyay! thanks, wens!
Delete